September 25, 2009

Susan Atkins

May 7, 1948 - September 24, 2009




She had a few smiles, made her peace with God, and went quietly... Damn shame all the people she killed didn't have that chance... Rumor has it, Charlie isn't too far behind...
As you said to Sharon Tate when she was pleading for the life of her unborn child ...

"Woman, I have no mercy for you"

Somehow I hope that Sharon Tate gets a few words with her before Susan walks through the gates of hell.


*** an addition...

I received an email about this post informing me that I should rethink my position on Ms. Atkins as she did these things under the influence and at an early age, since, "We all have sins we must pay for"....

The sins that I committed at that age were done by me, recognized and acknowledged by me, and paid for in full by me...

Yet I would tend to think that the payment for a few hundred stab wounds, sex with your two month old son, sex with dogs, writing on walls & doors in someones blood that you've drawn while murdering them, lying to officials both in & out of court, robbery, aggravated assault, etc etc.. would require a bit more payment than a fine or two & a few hours in jail...

Yes she was shown the ropes & taught, cajoled, twisted, taken advantage of, raped, drugged, abused, etc etc by this guy:



But she still did the things she was imprisoned for:


Personal responsibility, that's the key. When you ruin someones life with words or a knife... YOU did it. Whether you lie about someone, sell them down the river or murder them... You will pay. Everyone knows & one day you will too, you will witness the fall of your life and the dwindling of your soul into the nothingness that comprises you.

5 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

From the Summer of Love to the Summer of Death.

Thanks Hippies!
And good riddance.

Sarge Charlie said...

She will be at the gates waiting on Charlie, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for your comments on my post, sorry you found it form a post that was so vile and untrue, I am an American and proud, I have my opinions and disagreed with Matt on a regular basis, almost never reading his blog.

Lunch will be on me, we travel to North Georgia often, I am native of Georgia, son of a share cropper in Floyd County, near Rome. I am in Chemo now so we will make a date later.

Jules said...

I agree, her passing was to good for her past actions. Karma didn't seem to kick in there as well as I would have liked.

Just me... said...

If she was able to make her peace with God before her death, good for her..
However, I'm not God and while I try to forgive people for the acts they commit, she's one of those people who should just needed to die in prison.. But sooner, rather than later, would have been better..
And who'd have thought Charlie would have lasted this long??

John Pender said...

Good riddance. At least we don't have to pay for her sorry ass anymore.