March 08, 2009
The next installment of interviews with other bloggers finds us at solid snake...
1. So why is Clay Perry your favorite blog to read?
If I don't say yes all my freedoms as a teenager will be stripped from me.
2. What is the worst thing about highschool so far?
Do I have to say just one? Bad food, obnoxious jocks, and, probably the worst, the stupid pot heads who think they are above everyone else.
3. Have you ever seen a UFO?
Do any other cryptic beings count? I am sure I have seen a few around here somewhere....
4. Favorite movie?
Dark Knight...only because it features Two-Face.
5. What do you think would be the best answer to the Palestinian situation?
I don't think I can give you an informed answer to this question, because I don't know enough about the situation.
6. What is your favorite part of the day?
The time when I lay down to sleep. Because then you cam dream whatever kind of day you want. The mind has no limitations.
7. What do you think of our current President?
I would have preferred McCain, but it is too late to whine now.
8. Have you ever considered writing your own comic book?
Yeah, I just can't find a good artist to draw out my ideas for free.
9. What do you think is the best gaming system on the market?
Definitely the Sony PlayStation 3.
10. Given your life as it stands at this moment, what one word would best sum it all up?
Neutral, not in any particular mood.