Here begins a series of interviews with other bloggers.. first in line is Rooked...
1. So why is Clay Perry your favorite blog?
He told me if it wasn’t that he’d slug me in the arm.
2. What influences from your early childhood do you attribute your current lifestyle to?
My parents, obviously, the landscape of the place where I lived and all the books I read.
3. Have you ever seen a UFO? And if so what happened?
Well…yes. We just saw a weird light that came down on us, shined its beam on us and then shot away in the blink of an eye. It’s the strangest thing that’s ever happened to me but I don’t talk about it too much because nobody ever believes it.
4. What's your opinion of our current President?
Jimmy Carter Part II
5. If you could pick one person to have dinner with, who would it be and why?
My father. Mostly because I miss him terribly and I still have a lot of questions I need to ask him.
6. Favorite song writer?
7. Given the statement "If I could go back in time knowing what I know now" what, if anything, would you change?
Well…I might have changed my mind about marriage. And there’s a seemingly endless list of girls I would’ve worked much harder to bed.
8. Being a new parent, what advice would you give to those that are considering having children?
All the stories are true; the good and the bad. And it really is worth it. It really does change your life. Your child’s smile can wipe away all the frustrations of the worst day of your life. But you have to be ready for it and deadly serious about making sure you do it Right.
9. Imagine that you had won the lottery today... What would the next month be like for you?
You would never see me again. So…if I ever vanish in the mist…you’ll know I won it.
10. Looking at your life as it stands at this point in time, what one word would best sum it all up?