June 10, 2008

Thank you

I have enjoyed posting things on this blog. It was set up with several ideas in mind. First as a way we could put up pictures and such about what we were doing so that my kids Grandparents who live four states away would have a chance to see and read about what was going on. Second as a place that I could write about things that interest me, whatever they may be. Third as a place that I could learn how to write, it’s always been something I have been interested in doing, but lack any working knowledge of or actual real talent in doing. What I’m working on now is a series of stories about a guy who becomes a murderer and how his life and psyche changes throughout his experiences. I left the blog open for any and all who wish to post comments because I enjoy feedback on what I’m writing, but I have just one request. There were a few ugly comments left attacking me and my family posted on the blog that I have deleted. My email is CRICKHOLLOWCARVING@GMAIL.COM if you cant help yourself and wish to attack me then email me directly, otherwise don’t read the blog & leave us alone.

2 comments:

Clay Perry said...

i would, however like the individual who left the waterheater comment to contact me....

HeartofGoldPlate said...

Don't hate. :D