June 22, 2008

Some of my latest carvings

carved from a pear tree, piece is 5' tall, not sanded or stained yet - beard wraps around stick for 8 - 10" - when finished will be $45.00

club - oak - $25.00

handle of newest wand, total length is 16" - poplar - wands are $25.00 - will be stained - to see one in action, click here

wizard whistle - newest item - $15.00

wizard whistle - side view - whistles are painted & varnished

wizard whistle - top view - will have leather neck strap to wear as necklace

6' staff - poplar - carved with vine & leaf design, not stained. when finished will be $85.00

santa ornament - poplar - $20.00


These are a few of my latest works, as you can tell I need Lauren to take some good pictures to do them justice, photography is not one of my talents... if anything interests you send me an email....

3 comments:

HeartofGoldPlate said...

Don't stain the first one!!! I love it as is!

Also, I require one human-sized skull and that santa ornament.

:D

I'm putting my dibs in before anyone else gets their grubby hands on them.

Anonymous said...

I just love your work! I inherited a wood carving set from my grandmother recently and have been tinkering with it here and there. Hopefully she won't want it back...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.Hope they sell out fast.
xo
MJ